Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Codes

Daewoo Washer Has An Error Code? Here is information that will assist you in identifying what may be making your Daewoo washing machine display an error code. Identifying what the error or fault code is, will help you to repair your washer. The Daewoo generalized error fault codes below are to give you an “idea” as to what part is at fault. These Daewoo error codes may not apply to all Daewoo washers. You may have to do further troubleshooting to find what may be causing the fault for that specific part. For more assistance finding the exact error on your washing machine, please ask a question below.

Daewoo washer error codesDaewoo washer error codes

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = E2
Fault Detected: Water Overfilling Error
Washer Has Detected: Water has overfilled and the error code is displayed
Check / Repair / Fix = Water inlet valve – Drain pump – Pressure switch – Level sensor

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = E5
Fault Detected: High Voltage Error
Washer Has Detected: Higher Voltage / Clothing jammed between drum / Gasket
Check / Repair / Fix = PCB

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Code Message = E6
Fault Detected: EMG ERROR
Washer Has Detected: The laundry is jammed between the gasket and the drum… Rearrange.
Check / Repair / Fix = The motor is faulty. Change the motor.
The PCB control board assembly is faulty. Change the PCB electronic board.

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = E7

Fault Detected: Pressure Sensor Error
Washer Has Detected: Error with the pressure switch or level sensor
Check / Repair / Fix = Wiring to level sensor – Level sensor

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = H2
Fault Detected: Wash Temperature Sensor
Washer Has Detected: Washer thermistor or temperature sensor error
Check / Repair / Fix = Connections to wash temperature sensor – Temperature sensor

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = H4

Fault Detected: Heater Overheating / No Water Washer
Washer Has Detected: Heating element working with no water in the washer
Check / Repair / Fix = Water level – Wiring – Thermistor – PCB

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = IE
Fault Detected: Water Inlet Error – Washing Machine Did Not Fill With Water
Washer Has Detected: Washing machine not detecting any water incoming
Check / Repair / Fix = Wiring to water inlet valve – Water valve – Drain pump – Pressure switch – PCB

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = LE
Fault Detected: Washing Machine Door Open
Washer Has Detected: Washing machine detected door as open or not locked
Check / Repair / Fix = Close door – Door lock switch – Door latch – PCB

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = OE
Fault Detected: Water Has Not Drained From The Washer
Washer Has Detected: The washing machine failed to drain water
Check / Repair / Fix = Drain pump – Wiring – Water level sensor – Connection to water valve

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = PEF
Fault Detected: Filter Is Detected As Blocked
Washer Has Detected: Drain filter blocked
Check / Repair / Fix = Clear blockage from filter

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Fault Code = UE
Fault Detected: Washer Load Imbalance
Washer Has Detected: Unbalanced load and the washing machine has failed to spin
Check / Repair / Fix = Resort clothing load and start wash again

find model number of washing machineFind model number of washing machine

daewoo washer error codes F and LEDDaewoo washer error codes “F” and LED

If your Daewoo Washing Machine Error Code is not listed here, check
Google or YouTube to find the exact error code your Daewoo is displaying.

NEED WASHER PARTS? Over 6,000 New and Discounted
Washing Machine Replacement Parts For ALL Washing Machine Models

Here are error codes for Amana, Asko, Beko, Bosch, Daewoo, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire,
GE, Haier, Hotpoint, Kenmore, LG, Maytag, Samsung, and Whirlpool washers.
Here are Washing Machine Error Codes For All Washing Machines.

Need assistance with finding an error code for your washer? Ask your question below and we will be happy to assist.

ALLEN VETTER - DIY Repair Assistant
Allen is a Home Maintenance/Appliance tech and the author/creator of this website. He has 30 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing all types of machinery. Contact here

More "Do It Yourself" DIY Tips, Tricks, Ideas, Repair:

1 Nicola Miller April 8, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Hi there I have a Daewoo dwd-gm1011 washing machine. I put it on to a cotton wash and it is not getting any water in to it and it spins one way and then the other and then the other and keeps doing this and then it stops an then starts beeping( beep beep) and the less lights for the tempratureflash and so does the led for the spin flashes aswell. Can you tell me what is wrong with it. Thanks

2 Rochelle crane January 8, 2019 at 2:26 pm

My Daewoo washing machine MV 1011 starts a problem then stops and the lights start flashing and doesn’t finish the cycle, the washing is wet i tried to check the pump vent but it wont open and my washing machine is under guarantee and needs repairs

3 Hayder December 15, 2018 at 8:22 am

Hello my washing machine when pushing the start button the machine dosenot startmthe work and error dE appear

4 zahari December 1, 2018 at 10:09 am

Daewoo Washing Machine Error Code Message = F1

5 Jeff November 22, 2018 at 12:27 pm

F4 error code comes on and machine no emptying hose is fine and water outlet clear any subsections

6 Raimo November 5, 2018 at 10:01 am

Daewoo FD1412MP
shows first code that looks like ” L_t ” (uppercase L underscore lowercase t)
then EI or E1
Door is locked. (Opens after pulling plug.) Nothing else. Disconnected for 8 hours – same behaviour.

7 Ranie Miguel November 3, 2018 at 1:28 am

drain problem, motor is running and the water amount drained is too small, during drain time you can hear an air flows out from drain hose with a small amount of water on it, my model is Daewoo Air power 7 kg… thanks

8 Jac September 15, 2018 at 11:51 am

My Daewoo DWD-FV5441 washing machine shows error code EO1. I have looked for this online and found nothing. Please help.

9 Deniz March 7, 2018 at 9:08 pm

My wash and dry daewoo shows error code h7 and dont dry the clothes wat is the errorcode?

10 Mohammad bin Ali February 1, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Mine is Daewoo washing machine DWF-8288, showing E1 and won’t spin and drain water, what is the problem?

11 Prof. Dr mohie m August 3, 2017 at 12:15 pm

I have Daewoo washing machine dwd-hd1413 9 kg.
I have error code b3.

12 Sonam July 27, 2017 at 4:20 pm

hi,

I have Daewoo 7kg front load washer all things ok but when last 6 minutes balance it will increase automatic and showing 12 minutes again and again please help me

13 Paul June 12, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Ive just bought a daewoo washer about a month ago and when i try to do a wash the wash and rinse lights keep flashing and wont work

14 Abdul saber noori June 12, 2017 at 2:10 pm

My DWD GM 1011 washer machine rinse is not working please let me know that what I do.
thanks

15 KAREN KEMP May 27, 2017 at 12:16 pm

I have a door light flash and beep on my Daewoo washing machine.
I have changed the solenoid and checked the drain but still flashing!

16 DIY Project Help Tips May 29, 2017 at 12:27 am

KAREN KEMP,
What is the model number of your Daewoo washing machine?

17 francis May 26, 2017 at 11:13 am

My Daewoo DWD-F1013S washing machine keeps going on and off without anyone touching it, and when i put on to wash clothes, it keeps going on and off on its own.

18 Halyna May 17, 2017 at 4:15 pm

I have LE mess on my Daewoo machine… Can’t open door….. I dont know what to do?

19 James Routledge April 28, 2017 at 12:23 pm

I have a Daewoo Washer DWC LD1412 that is displaying the error message “HI” and no longer functions whether the drum is empty or full.
The code is not listed in the troubleshooting guide in the instruction manual.
I bought the washing machine new 4 years ago and it is in very good condition / well maintained / and is used on average only 6 times per month.

20 Tyler siefert April 18, 2017 at 1:40 am

I have a Daewoo front load and the soap dispenser is filled to the top but there is still bubbles in the machine when it’s washing and the soap is also leaking on the floor.

21 Jr March 5, 2017 at 3:12 pm

I change a drain pump and washer work once and the next time as soon as I press the power button the pump runs and does not stop even during any cycle

22 Wende Esposito March 4, 2017 at 2:05 pm

I have an 0E code on my Daewoo Washer and I cannot open door.
How do I override this?

23 DIY Project Help Tips March 6, 2017 at 11:26 pm

Wende Esposito,
Try unplugging the washer for 10 minutes to try and reset the board.
Plug back in and the code will hopefully clear and you can open the door on your Daewoo Washing Machine.

24 Awga February 28, 2017 at 1:08 pm

I have a Daewoo DWD-MH1011.
I am having a problem with starting machine whenever I press the start button the machine sounds a two second beep beep.
Machine is not starting at all, just beeping.

25 Dado February 28, 2017 at 5:14 am

I have Daewoo DWD-LD1411. Constantly showing error E8.
How to fix the error code?

26 Shawly February 2, 2017 at 3:29 pm

I got an error code dE on my DAEWOO DWF 320L Washing Machine.
The machine is not working… What could be the problem?

27 DIY Project Help Tips February 2, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Shawly,
DAEWOO WASHING MACHINE ERROR CODE = dE
This error shows if the door lock is not set to open or close when the door lock solenoid is operated more than 10 times.
This error is cleared when the door is open or possibly the solenoid is tested to be in working order.

28 Shawly February 3, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Thank you for the info. I cleaned the solenoid and it’s working now.

29 meryem January 31, 2017 at 9:37 am

I have a problem with my mashing model Daewoo DWD-F1013 concerning the error OE.
I read the Manual and I cleaned the drain filter but everytime I close it the same error comes up.
How can I check the drain hose knowing that from outside everything is good and not broken and the high it 70cm/80cm.
If I let the drain filter open the mashing spin normal.

30 verns January 29, 2017 at 12:26 pm

my daewoo inverter washer dryer is giving H3 error code, what does this mean?

31 Noah January 21, 2017 at 7:56 pm

I get no errors but the machine shuts down and the water is still in there.
I have to drain and then restart the cycle.

32 Kamal December 24, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Daewoo washing machine DWC-VD 1213S.
It’s still new, just 5-6 moths use.
It stopped spinning with OE, E3.
I changed its place and it gives new errors E2 and E9.
Sometimes it works fine after 2 days.

33 DIY Project Help Tips January 20, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Kamal,

DAEWOO WASHER ERROR CODES
E2 = Overfilling error

The washing machine has detected an overfill situation and the failure code is displayed.
-Check water inlet valve
-Check drain pump
-Check pressure switch or level sensor

DAEWOO WASHING MACHINE ERROR CODES
E9 = Pressure sensor error

The washing machine has detected an error with the pressure switch or level sensor.
-Check wiring to level sensor
-Check level sensor

34 Ahmad November 12, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Error message C3 raised

35 Gabi R. November 4, 2016 at 4:26 pm

I have LE error message. I change door lock mechanism. Not change the message. What to do ?

36 Lidiya September 30, 2016 at 10:42 am

I have the washing machine dwc-ld1413. The machine is switched off at the 48 minute out of 50min. And I need to restart it again and again until it suddenly passes to 47 minute and then continues until the end normally. What could be the problem? And how we can fix it? The total washing time of 1 hour sometimes taking all the day(((… please, help.

37 kiran September 12, 2016 at 7:48 pm

I have a Daewoo 6kg washing machine. There is a motor suddenly running high speed, all functions working but motor not running, water also coming, draining also fine and time running but if now one mintute coming down then after one mint again 10mint showing

38 Catherine Mizzi August 1, 2016 at 4:09 pm

I have washing machine, Daewoo E1212 and is showing error code E6 on the electronic panel. What to fix?

39 DIY Project Help Tips August 1, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Catherine Mizzi,
Daewoo Washing Machine Error Code Message = E6

Error Definition = EMG ERROR

CAUSE = The laundry is jammed between the gasket and the drum… Rearrange.

SOLUTION = The motor is faulty. Change the motor.
or
The PCB control board assembly is faulty. Change the PCB electronic board.

40 Michele July 14, 2016 at 6:05 am

Machine takes in water, but it doesn’t go through the drum it leaves straight from the filter, what’s wrong please?

41 DIY Project Help Tips July 14, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Michele,
You most likely have a siphoning issue.
Check the drain line on the back of washer and be sure it is positioned properly.

You may also have a drain pump that is stuck open and the water drains right out.

Further troubleshooting is needed.
Can you give us the model number of your Daewoo Washing Machine?