Bosch Dishwasher Error Codes – How To Clear – What To Check

Bosch dishwasher displaying an error code? Bosch dishwashers have built in diagnostic systems. If your dishwasher finds, sees, or detects a fault or error in the system, it will show an error or fault code. The error code will display where the usual numbers are on the display screen. When an error code is displayed, your dishwasher is telling you a specific fault. The error code will tell you which parts on your Bosch dishwasher to replace or check. You can also Search YouTube for Bosch Dishwasher Error Codes or get advice from your Bosch dishwasher owners manual when your Bosch Dishwasher Is Displaying An Error Code. NOTE: Before ordering any parts from the ones listed below, check that the parts will fit with your model number Bosch dishwasher.

bosch dishwasher error codesBosch dishwasher error codes

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E0
This code is displayed when you enter diagnostic test mode and get saved fault codes from the control memory. The E0 code is displayed when no fault code is recorded.

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E01 or E1
Fault Condition: Heating issue
Repair or Check: Check the water fill level. If water level is low then the heater will not turn on. If water level is correct then the flow switch or the heater could be bad. A heating failure means accessing the heater and requires removing the dishwasher tub.
Parts Required: Heater or Flow switch

Genuine BOSCH Dishwasher Heater ElementGenuine BOSCH Dishwasher Heater Element

bosch dishwasher error code E01Bosch dishwasher error code E01

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E15
Fault Condition: No water in dishwasher or not sensing water.
Repair or Check: Tilt dishwasher back and the error code should disappear. While you tilt it press off button to clear. Stand it back to normal turn back on and dishwasher should run normally.
Parts Required: Tilting machine

bosch dishwasher error code E15Bosch dishwasher error code E15

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E2
Fault Condition: Temperature sensor bad
Repair or Check: Accessing the sensor requires removing the dishwasher tub.
Parts Required: Temperature sensor / Thermistor

Bosch Dishwasher Temperature Sensor - ThermistorBosch Dishwasher Temperature Sensor – Thermistor

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E22
Fault Condition: Residual water in sump
Repair or Check: Check for a blocked pump, a dirty filter, or grease build up.
Parts Required: Pump or clean filter

Bosch Dishwasher Filter Removal Cleaning and Repair
Buy Bosch dishwasher filters here

Bosch PUMP DRAINBosch PUMP DRAIN

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E24
Fault Condition: Drain error
Repair or Check: Circulation pump or main control issue.
Parts Required: Pump or control board module

BOSCH DISHWASHER CONTROL MODULEBOSCH DISHWASHER CONTROL MODULE

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E25
Fault Condition: Drain issue – Filter clogged or pump impeller is jammed
Repair or Check: Remove and clean filter or unblock pump impeller.
Parts Required: Pump impeller or clean filter

bosch dishwasher error code E25Bosch dishwasher error code E25

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E3
Fault Condition: Not filling with water
Repair or Check: If the water supply cut-off valve on the dishwasher is completely open but the dishwasher will not fill with water then shut off the water supply and unplug the dishwasher. Remove the water fill line and check to see if the water inlet screen valve is plugged up. If so then replace the water valve. Cleaning the screen can make the issue worse so always replace if the screen is clogged. The valve can get stuck open from gunk and therefore flood or overfill.
Parts Required: Water inlet valve

Bosch Water Valve Assembly for Dish WasherBosch Water Inlet Valve Assembly for Dishwasher

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E4
Fault Condition: Water switch faulty
Repair or Check: Accessing the sensor requires removing the dishwasher tub.
Parts Required: Water level switch

Genuine BOSCH Dishwasher Regulator Water LevelGenuine BOSCH Dishwasher Regulator Water Level

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E5
Fault Condition: Overfilled with water
Repair or Check: Remove the dishwasher from power by unplugging it. If the dishwasher keeps filling with water even after unplugged then replace the water inlet valve complete assembly. Check float switch.
Parts Required: Float switch or Water inlet valve assembly

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E6
Fault Condition: Aqua sensor faulty
Repair or Check: Aqua sensor detects if the water is clean or dirty inside the dishwasher. Accessing the sensor requires removing the dishwasher tub.
Parts Required: Aqua sensor

Bosch Dishwasher Heater Assembly for Aqua SensorBosch Dishwasher Heater Assembly for Aqua Sensor

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E9
Fault Condition: Flood protection activated
Repair or Check: Drain blocked – Check tray under machine for water leaks and If dry lift the rubber flap at the back of the sump molding under the filters and clean.
Parts Required: Drain pump cleaned or replaced

Bosch Dishwasher Error Code H24
Fault Condition: 24 hour delay
Repair or Check: Unplug dishwasher for 3 minutes to reset.
Parts Required: Remove power – Press and hold the start button for around 10 seconds to reset it once turned back on

bosch dishwasher replacement partsBosch dishwasher replacement parts

bosch dishwasher customer service test mode - factory test modeBosch dishwasher customer service test mode – factory test mode

bosch dishwasher error code displays - how to clearBosch dishwasher error code displays – How to clear codes

bosch error codes EBosch error codes E01 E02 E03 E04 E05

bosch dishwasher error codes listBosch dishwasher error codes list

Do you know of other Bosch Dishwasher error codes? Do you have an error code on your Bosch dishwasher and need help finding and fixing the problem? Please leave a comment or question below.

APPLIANCE REPLACEMENT PARTS CENTER
Appliance Replacement Parts Center Online
APPLIANCE PARTS FOR ALL BRANDS AND TYPES

1 SHAN SAEED March 8, 2017 at 5:43 pm

I have Bosch dishwasher model SHE53TF6US/01.
Fault error code is 9.
What causes the 9 error code?

2 Dennis Gillrie March 7, 2017 at 4:01 pm

I have a Bosch dishwasher Model SHE3ARF6UC/14.
I bought it used, installed it and it worked fine for about a month then threw error code E20 and would not plug the water sitting in the dishwasher.
If I let it sit awhile I was able to get to the rinse and hold cycle and it would drain.
I took it to an appliance repair shop and they replaced the complete pump and motor, I brought it home, hooked it up and it worked for 2 batches of dishes before giving the E20 code again.
When I installed it I used new drain hose and have checked that it is not plugged.
I plan to take it back to the repair shop but thought that I would see if you can recommend anything I can do myself to get this thing to work.

DIY Project Help Tips 3 DIY Project Help Tips March 9, 2017 at 12:13 am

Dennis Gillrie,
Bosch Dishwasher Fault Code E20 = Electrical short or break.
There is a short causing incorrect resistance in winding of the circulation pump or the motor.
If you had the pump replaced, it may be a wiring issue elsewhere or to the motor.

4 Mark March 4, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I have a BOSCH DISHWASHER SHE53TF5UC/02 that is throwing the E09 error code.
Is that the same as a E9 code?
If different what can I do to resolve this issue?

DIY Project Help Tips 5 DIY Project Help Tips March 6, 2017 at 11:24 pm

Mark,
Bosch Dishwasher Fault Code E09 = Water heating problem.
Most likely heating element issue.

6 Daryl January 31, 2017 at 12:07 am

I have a Bosch SHE58C05UC/50 and I wanted to try and run the diagnostic.
Do you happen to have the diagnostic procedure for my model?
My unit runs, fills the bottom and drains but doesn’t spray the dishes.
Goes through an entire wash cycle and not a drop of water goes through the spray arms.
I replaced the water inlet assembly but that didn’t solve it.

DIY Project Help Tips 7 DIY Project Help Tips February 1, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Daryl,
This page may assist you in finding out why your Bosch will not spray correctly.
Bosch Dishwasher SHE58C05UC/50 Troubleshooting & Repair Help.

8 Daryl February 2, 2017 at 1:45 am

I will try to replace the circulation pump also and report back.

9 Nick J January 24, 2017 at 6:42 pm

My Bosch dishwasher is flashing an H12, any idea what to do with this code?

DIY Project Help Tips 10 DIY Project Help Tips January 24, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Nick J,
Bosch Dishwasher Fault Code H = Dishwasher not heating
Possible problem with heating element or thermostat or wiring problem.

11 Donna munro December 22, 2016 at 4:41 am

I have a Bosch dishwasher and it has a h24 error message.
I’ve tried doing what the instructions say and it’s not working.

12 Zibi March 15, 2017 at 9:34 am

H:24 is not an error as it is a delay time for machine to run a programme in 24 hours

13 Duong Nguyen Thi Bach December 13, 2016 at 8:19 am

My dishwasher is Siemens SN25N881EU. It is error E19, my husband replace 0660 and 0404 part then water button flashes. Can you show me How fix this problem?

14 Mohammed November 17, 2016 at 5:33 pm

I have a Bosch Dishwasher Model Number SMS50T06GB, I have an error code e15 on it. As per the comments I have tilted 45 degrees, left switched of for a week and still the same when you turn on, error code e15.
Any further help with this would be much appreciated.

DIY Project Help Tips 15 DIY Project Help Tips November 17, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Mohammed,
Bosch Dishwasher E15 error means water has overflowed into the base pan below the dishwasher. The Bosch dishwasher is now in flood mode. This can be caused by the drain pump having blockage, also it can be from too much detergent and therefore extra SUDS.

Remove dishwasher
Tip it forward at 45 degree angle
Drain the water out of the base pan
Once drained, reinstall the dishwasher
Pour a pitcher full of water into the dishwasher

If the Bosch drains it out but doesn’t wash or refill with water, you have water left in the base pan.
Basically it senses that there is water in the base pan and keeps showing the E15 error.
Clean the water out with a shop-vac or similar and get it 100% dry.
Once completely dry, the Bosch dishwasher should not show the E15 error again.
If it still shows E15, this means a sensor may be bad (overflow sensor) or there is still water in the base pan.

16 auli Romanow November 2, 2016 at 12:43 pm

Jeg har fejlkode E:19 på min opvaskemaskine?
(I have error code E: 19 on my dishwasher?)

DIY Project Help Tips 17 DIY Project Help Tips November 2, 2016 at 7:52 pm

auli Romanow,
Bosch opvaskemaskine fejlkode E19 er ikke opført i databasen … Prøv at tage stikket opvaskemaskinen i 10 minutter og se, om det kan nulstille den.
(Bosch dishwasher error code E19 is not listed in the database… Try unplugging the dishwasher for 10 minutes and see if that may reset it.)

18 Jacqui Fussell October 20, 2016 at 11:59 pm

Hi,
I’m getting and E17 error message on my bosh dishwasher. There is nothing obviously wrong with it. I cleaned the filters even though they were not that dirty. There was only about a cup of water in the filter section. There are no blockages in the rotating arms.

The dishwasher runs for about 2 minutes at the start of a program, then goes directly to the last minute of the program (showing 0:01 on the timer). It drains itself, then puts up the error message E17.

What can I do?

19 Oliver October 20, 2016 at 10:13 am

My Siemens dishwasher SR657080GB/17 was displaying E25 but that has stopped and it is only displaying 1 minute.

DIY Project Help Tips 20 DIY Project Help Tips October 20, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Oliver,
Is the Siemens dishwasher is showing error E25, this means the pump impeller may be blocked or jammed up or the drain hose is blocked.
Can you hear the motor/pump running?
Was the dishwasher draining properly?

Check both, clean out if needed, and reassemble.
If the error code comes back after cleaning out the pump and drain hose, try unplugging the dishwasher for 24 hours or so to reset the board.

21 Luca Emilia October 13, 2016 at 9:28 pm

BOSCH Thanks! You gave me good advice for E15!

22 Sarah October 12, 2016 at 2:10 am

I have an E19 error on Bosch dishwasher.
Second time with this error.
We often do short washes and I think this may cause issues as maybe machine does not get hot enough..
Last time we mopped up the water in the bottom of machine and checked filter (no debris as we rinse plates prior to washing).
Left machine overnight and it worked following morning.
This time same issue with water, we have done the same thing but so far error has not cleared.
I don’t want to call a technician for a bit of grease on a sensor or something like that.
Machine is only 4 months old.

23 Zibi March 15, 2017 at 9:42 am

Dispenser defective > Check component
Heat exchanger valve defective > Check component – VIB is requested if you have the Heat Exchanger in the machine but the valve may be leaking constantly
Wires interrupted/broken > Check wires

24 Samantha Rowe October 2, 2016 at 5:07 pm

I am just trying the test cycle and I got E1. Please can you help?

DIY Project Help Tips 25 DIY Project Help Tips October 3, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Samantha Rowe,
Bosch Dishwasher error code E01 means the water will not enter the dishwasher as fast as it should.
Be sure you get good water pressure to the dishwasher.
If you have good water pressure, the dishwasher water fill valve may be clogged or faulty.

Bosch Dishwasher error code E1 means that the water is not heating as required.

26 Delia Keeley September 24, 2016 at 7:22 pm

I have code CL I ran a prewash programe but then couldnt go back to my normal wash programe, I have a Bocsh exxcel

27 Cheryl September 13, 2016 at 10:54 am

Bosch dishwasher error code E19. Have searched everywhere and can’t find anything on this code.

DIY Project Help Tips 28 DIY Project Help Tips September 14, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Cheryl,
Bosch Dishwasher Fault Code E19
Listed in manual as = NOT USED
Bosch Manual says = Seek technician if displayed.

Have you tried to reset the dishwasher by unplugging it from power for 10 minutes?
When the E19 error code is displayed, what exactly happens?
Does the dishwasher run at all?
At what point in the wash cycle did the E19 appear?

29 Serghi October 14, 2016 at 6:33 pm

I have the same issue with error code E19. I could say that reset power for a couple of days did not help at all. This code shows in 2-3 seconds after dishwasher turned on, and then it do not react to any buttons. With my unit it appears during night wash. Machine stops with dirty water and highlighting “Need salt”. Salt addition did not help also. It s a Bosch Dishwasher SPS53M22EU.

30 Martin October 19, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Hi I have the issue with my dishwasher displaying e19 how did u get yours fixed?

31 Oleg September 7, 2016 at 1:03 pm

I am getting an error code E31 on my Bosch Dishwasher model SMV 69 T10 with zeolite dryer. Machine doesn’t heat water and all plates are still wet. Service person disassemled dishwasher, checked and said that heater, pump and main controller are OK, but (maybe? -he wasn’t sure) there is a water leakage somewhere inside and electronics blocks both water heating and air dryer. He suggested replace assembly for 400 euro. I’m really surprised with such approach and price. Is there any other way to help overcome E31 error?

DIY Project Help Tips 32 DIY Project Help Tips September 7, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Oleg,
Bosch E31 is heat pump issue.
If many parts were replaced and the error E31 keeps coming back, then the heat pump is most likely the issue.
The pump may be leaking and causing the water to drip down into the bottom.

33 Andrew December 10, 2016 at 7:50 am

Also in my bosh dishwater (mod. smv69u30eu) i’m getting the e31 error. Same problem. At the end plates are still wet and the machines doesn’t heat water. The heat pump were replaced by service person, but the problems still remains. Is there any other way to help overcome E31 error?

34 Keith Alvares March 11, 2017 at 10:11 am

I have a problem with E31 error
It will not dry, the water also does not heat up, wonder what is the problem on the Bosch dishwasher model no SMS69EU38/50 bought in Jan 2013.
Bosch Australia did not honour the international warranty of five years.

35 Nick August 30, 2016 at 1:45 am

I have a Bosch dishwasher model SGI55M05AU, the dishwasher operates but no longer heats up the water and the wash cycles are shorter. No error messages come up during a cycle but I get an E6 error during the self test. Is this a faulty aqua sensor or does it need a whole heater assembly.

36 Kaare Jensen August 26, 2016 at 2:37 pm

I am getting an error code E31 on my Bosch Dishwasher. What does this mean?

DIY Project Help Tips 37 DIY Project Help Tips August 27, 2016 at 12:23 am

Kaare Jensen,
Can you please give us the model number of your Bosch Dishwasher that is getting the E31 error code?

38 mike September 7, 2016 at 4:55 pm

I am getting the same.
My dishwasher model number is SMU53M72SK/93. The wash seems to finish, but the dishes are left wet, and the cycle ends with error E31.
I read on an Italian support and repair site that I have to “check and possibly replace the heat pump”. I am not directly responsible for the machine, as it belongs to my landlord, I only allowed to perform standard maintenance and clean up, so I need to figure out whether or not I need a technician.

DIY Project Help Tips 39 DIY Project Help Tips September 7, 2016 at 9:27 pm

Mike,
Bosch Dishwasher Error E31 does indicate a Heat Pump Issue.
You may just have a faulty connection on the heat pump.
Check to see if the connection is secure.
If so, the pump may be faulty and needs to be replaced.
You can test it with a meter if willing.
Check it, then let your landlord know if you suspect the pump needs replacing, then a tech can be called if needed.

40 Zibi March 15, 2017 at 9:53 am

E31 means problem with Zeolite unit – some water could get into it.
Exchange the zeolite heater and zeolite container.
– Too much foam in the appliance
– Appliance overfilled
Inlet valve / Aquastop letting by appliance tilted backwards.

41 Lisa Auciello August 24, 2016 at 4:40 pm

I accidently put a wax item in my dishwasher. It has coated everything! The washer will not run. I have tried to pour boiling water down the drain. I have tried ammonia also. I have tried to run the washer and the water just gurgled in the well, once started it wouldn’t let me turn it off. I have not seen any codes…
Any other ideas?

DIY Project Help Tips 42 DIY Project Help Tips August 24, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Lisa Auciello,
Clean out the strainer at the bottom of the dishwasher. Check for any chunks of wax that might have gotten anywhere else and remove by hand. Then run the dishwasher with HOT water and ammonia… as ammonia that will cut through the wax. Do this multiple times without any dishes in the dishwasher and eventually the wax in the dishwasher will be gone. You may have to run the dishwasher 10 to 15 times with only HOT water and ammonia to fully remove the wax.
NOTE: Do not add dishwashing detergent to the dishwasher when cleaning with HOT water and ammonia to remove wax.

43 Rama August 15, 2016 at 3:19 am

My Bosch dishwasher E-Nr. SMS50E88EU/59 shows red light against Tap symbol after 1 min into start program and the time display stays there. If I open the door and close it, the time display jumps to 0.01 and shows error E 18. Please advise if this error can be fixed by myself.

44 Brett August 12, 2016 at 6:29 am

My SMU50E65AU has a flashing display. Manual says blocked door or similar but of course there’s nothing in the way.
No go. Any ideas? Ta

45 KEN July 10, 2016 at 7:29 pm

My Bosch dishwasher will not start. Model SHU4322UC/U12
When I press the on button the 2H shows up on wash but no water enters the unit ?. Should I fill the bottom section with water ? I think the unit needs to be reset, no reset button, not sure how to do this. Older unit,had a plumber in yesterday to unclog my kitchen sinks next to the washer but he never touched the dishwasher.

DIY Project Help Tips 46 DIY Project Help Tips July 12, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Ken,
Your Bosch dishwasher with the code 2H error USUALLY means the main control needs replaced.
The 2H means there is a heating issue.
You can check the control board for burnt marks or bad/loose wiring.

47 Mary July 7, 2016 at 9:56 pm

My recently purchased Bosch dishwasher displayed this message —- a water faucet icon followed by 3 zeros. Can you help with this issue?

DIY Project Help Tips 48 DIY Project Help Tips July 7, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Mary,
If you cancel the program (reset) and select a new one, what exactly happens when you try the machine on a new wash cycle?
What is the model number of your Bosch Dishwasher?

49 Mary July 8, 2016 at 1:50 am

i found the model numbers on the manual: SGV68U53UC and SGX68U55UC. i have a load going now, will update you.

50 Mary July 12, 2016 at 8:53 pm

i pressed the reset button and used a different wash cycle, but after completion it displayed the same message— A faucet followed by 0:00

51 Troy July 7, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Bosch dishwasher error code E:25. It drains and the impeller spins, but it does not complete a cycle. There is not no blockage in the drain.

DIY Project Help Tips 52 DIY Project Help Tips July 7, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Troy,
The E25 Error Code Fault is related to a drain fault it might happen intermittently or the code stays on all the time, this is normally due to debris blocking the pump or the filter is blocked or on occasions the waste pipe might be kinked, or the waste unit that the drain hose fits onto is blocked.
Check this video to see how to clear and fix the E:25 Bosch Error Code.

53 Ruth Dean June 29, 2016 at 12:32 am

I have got code H18 on Bosch Dishwasher.

DIY Project Help Tips 54 DIY Project Help Tips June 29, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Ruth Dean,
Are you sure it is not E18 instead of H18?

Fault Code E18
Symptom: Water level too low (underfill).
Cause: Can be due to a problematic water valve.

What is the model number of your Bosch dishwasher?

55 Sarah tacon June 29, 2016 at 12:02 am

My Bosch dishwasher is displaying e24 error code, the pump is working fine.
Does this mean it would be the control board?
Should we just replace both? Please help.

DIY Project Help Tips 56 DIY Project Help Tips June 29, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Sarah Tacon,
The Bosch dishwasher E24 error code means a drain error, this also can mean an issue with the circulation pump or main control board.
Check the drain system and be sure the filter is not clogged.
Also be sure the check valve is in place and operational.
If all checks okay, replace the board.

57 Sharon June 21, 2016 at 3:27 am

What about Bosch dishwasher error code e14?

DIY Project Help Tips 58 DIY Project Help Tips June 21, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Sharon,
The Bosch Dishwasher e14 error code indicates a problem with a sensor.
Unplug the dishwasher from power and check the wires going to the sensors.
Be sure no wire harnesses are disconnected or damaged.
If the wires check good, than you may need to replace the one of the aqua sensors.

59 Darryl May 23, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Bosch dishwasher error code e27??

DIY Project Help Tips 60 DIY Project Help Tips May 24, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Darryl,
Bosch Dishwasher error code E27 means there is a problem with the door lock. Unplug the machine for 5 minutes and try again. If the error code returns you will need to replace the door lock assembly.

61 Kerryn May 2, 2016 at 11:37 am

My Bosch Dishwasher Model SMS68M02AU isn’t working and it shows the code h:01.
Serial No. SMS 68MO 2AU-50
I have turned it off and unplugged it and retried to do a wash but it still comes up with h:01.

DIY Project Help Tips 62 DIY Project Help Tips May 3, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Kerryn,
Bosch Dishwasher Code H:01 means a 1 hour delay.
To get it back to normal… Press the delay button repeatedly to get the display to h:00 and then press start.

63 Liz April 23, 2016 at 4:47 am

I am continuing to have error code E15 come up after washer off. My dishwasher is fixed into my cabinet work so cannot tilt. Is there another way to clear the code?

DIY Project Help Tips 64 DIY Project Help Tips April 25, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Liz,
The Bosch E15 error means water is in the base pan…
If you cannot move the dishwasher… let the dishwasher just sit unused for a week or so and the water in the base pan will evaporate. You could put a fan near it to help evaporate the water.

To fix it properly…
The Bosch dishwasher will need to be tilted at a 45 degree angle forward to clear it.
E15 means that water has gotten into the base pan below the dishwasher and it is now in flood mode…

65 Hannah April 22, 2016 at 3:28 am

I am getting an error code H04 on my Bosch Dishwasher. What does this mean?

DIY Project Help Tips 66 DIY Project Help Tips April 22, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Hannah,
Bosch Dishwasher Error Code H04 = H04 is not considered an error code on Bosch Dishwashers.
Someone may have pressed and held down two buttons when turning the dishwasher on. Unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes and see if the display resets itself. If the H04 does not clear, you may need a new control board.

67 Kelvin Fielding March 18, 2016 at 11:08 pm

Please advise what action to take for Bosch dishwasher Error Code E21.

DIY Project Help Tips 68 DIY Project Help Tips March 21, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Kelvin Fielding,
According to the manual Bosch Dishwasher error E21 = Check the pump to see if something preventing it from spinning. Check the hose from the dishwasher as it may be clogged.

69 Bosch March 12, 2016 at 5:10 am

Great info but I would like to add few more error codes here i.e.

Fault Code E06
Cause: Door mechanism problem.
Action: The sensor/switch that detects whether the door is locked before starting a cycle is damaged or faulty. Check for obstructions and replace part if necessary.

Fault Code E08
Cause: Water is not filling above level of heating element.
Action: Most likely a problem with the heating element, or filling issue.