PVC Pipe Creations – Make Cool Stuff Out Of PVC Pipes

Pictures of amazing things that were made with PVC pipe. PVC pipe is a very cheap item to purchase at your local home improvement store. There are many things you can build using PVC pipe. To make things from PVC pipe all you need is a tape measure, a hacksaw, some pvc pipe, sand paper, pvc pipe glue and your imagination or an idea to make something fun and clever. There are some very creative structures out there and we wanna show you some to give you some inspiration to build something yourself.

backyard towel caddy made from pvc pipe

backyard towel caddy made from pvc pipe – info here

diy pvc chicken coop watering system

diy pvc chicken coop watering system

diy pvc pipe greenhouse garden

diy pvc pipe greenhouse garden

diy pvc pipe shelving

diy pvc pipe shelving

pvc bike rack

pvc bike rack

pvc container storage

pvc pipe container storage shelf

pvc pipe pedal car

pvc pipe pedal car

pvc pipe for tool holders

pvc pipe for tool holders

pvc pipe speakers

pvc pipe speakers

pvc pipe to organize crafts

pvc pipe to organize crafts

pvc shoe holder

pvc shoe holder

pvc pipe yard sprinkler for kids

pvc pipe yard sprinkler for kids

1 Carolyn June 17, 2014 at 2:38 pm

I was just wondering how you stacked the pvc shoe holder and made all of the pipes stay together?

2 DIY Project Help Tips June 17, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Carolyn,
PVC Glue.

3 Opal Barker August 22, 2014 at 2:07 pm

I just found your website. It is wonderful. I feel like a kid in a candy shop.

4 Athena Diana Eastridge October 5, 2014 at 2:57 pm

I KNEW there had to be a simple (and cheaper) solution for creating storage and order in my garage than the $2GRAND that we were quoted!

5 Stephanie Ohlemacher August 12, 2015 at 11:44 pm

How did you finish the bottom of the chicken coop waterer and keep the water from running out?? Thanks!

6 Peggy August 15, 2015 at 9:12 pm

I’m interested in building the PVC shelving unit. Was wondering if I can get some kind of dimensions or blue print to create the same shelves myself.

7 DIY Project Help Tips August 17, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Peggy,
The best thing to do is measure the area that you want to put the PVC shelves.
Then figure out how many shelves.
Do the math and purchase the PVC tubing.
Cut all the shelving PVC tubes the same length and put the corners on without the glue and be sure it fits in the place you want.
Once you know it will fit, glue everything.