Here is a simple diy on HOW TO MAKE A CHALKBOARD OUT OF WOOD. It is one of the easiest do it yourself ways to make one from scratch and will only cost you around $15 dollars. Everything you need if you want to jump right in is available at Lowe’s and Home Depot. We have all the easy step-by-step photos and prices below to make it easy for you to build your own chalkboard with a picture frame.
Here is a list of things you will need to create and build your diy Chalkboard:
– Picture frame (we purchased one at goodwill – cost $2)
– Spray paint (for the frame – cost $5)
– Chalkboard spray paint (for the plywood – cost $6)
– Plywood (we had scrap laying around the house from other past projects – cost $0)
– Hot Glue Gun (for gluing the frame to the chalkboard – cost $4)
Best Spray Paint To Use To Make A diy Chalkboard