LOGIK Washing Machine Error Codes – How To Clear

Here is a list of washer error codes for Logik Washing Machines. If you cannot find your error code below, go to the bottom of the page and ask us. We will be happy to assist you with your washing machine error code and can help you to troubleshoot your specific washing machine issue. If your washer error code is found below, this error list will tell you what part is faulty or has failed. This list is based on the washing machine manufacturers list of error codes. NOTE: There are different model numbers that correspond with the error codes below, make sure the washer error code applies to your washer model number before doing any repairs.

LOGIK Washing Machine Error CodesLOGIK Washing Machine Error Codes

Logik Washing Machine Error 02:
Error Code Definition: The water level in your machine is below the heater. The pressure of your water may be too low.

Logik Washing Machine Error 03:
Error Code Definition: The pump had failed or the pump is obstructed.

Logik Washing Machine Error 05:
Error Code Definition: The heater or heat sensor has failed.

Logik Washing Machine Error 06:
Error Code Definition: The motor has failed.

More Logik Washer Error Codes with “How To Clear & What To Check To Fix”…

Logik Washing Machine Error 10: “E10”
Error Code Definition: Water drain time out or failure
The washing machine has failed to drain the water in allotted time (6 minutes).
How To Clear Error Code:
-Check that filter is not blocked or kinked
-Check drain hose is clear of blockage or kinks
-Check wires to drain pump
-Check drain pump is not faulty
-Check level sensor and switch
-Check wires to level sensor

Logik Washing Machine Error 12: “E12”
Error Code Definition: Washing machine has detected overfill.
This error code can be caused by oversudsing from overloading or by adding too much detergent.
The pressure sensor will read that there is too much water in the washer.
How To Clear Error Code:
-Check for sudsing
-Check the air chamber & the pressure switch hose
-Check water level sensor
-Check the wiring to water pressure sensor
-Check connections to water level sensor
-Check main electronic control board

Logik Washing Machine Error 21: “E21”
Error Code Definition: Washer has not drained in allotted / time washer not draining.
How To Clear Error Code:
-Check that filter is not blocked or kinked
-Check drain hose is clear of any blockage or kinked
-Check wires to drain pump
-Check drain pump is not faulty
-Check level sensor and switch
-Check wires to level sensor

Logik Washing Machine Error 30: “E30”
Error Code Definition: Washer door lock not operational operate and or not responding.
Error with the door safety lock switch or interlock prevent operation.
How To Clear Error Code:
-Check that door is closed and shut properly
-Check wires to door switch
-Check door lock for faults

Logik Washing Machine Error 30: “E60”
Error Code Definition: Washer motor failure or fault.
Washers main drive motor circuit error.
How To Clear Error Code:
-Check motor connection block
-Check motor carbon brushes to see if worn
-Check wires
-Check tachometer connections
-Check motor for other faults

Logik Washing Machine Error 61: “E61”
Error Code Definition: Motor tachometer generator fail.
Error on the washers main drive motor circuit in connection with overheat protector in the motor.
How To Clear Error Code:
-Check motor connection block
-Check motor carbon brushes for wear
-Check wiring
-Check tachometer connections
-Check motor for other faults

LOGIK washing machine spare parts - Replacement PartsLOGIK washing machine spare parts – Replacement Parts

Need help with your Logik Washing Machine and Error Codes? Please leave your question below and we will be happy to assist.

ALLEN VETTER - DIY Repair Assistant
Allen is a Home Maintenance/Appliance tech and the author/creator of this website. He has 30 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing all types of machinery. Contact here

More "Do It Yourself" DIY Tips, Tricks, Ideas, Repair:

1 Sean February 10, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Machine just stops mid cycle. No error code comes up?

2 Hannah Motley February 10, 2019 at 5:44 pm

I have the error code F03 and it’s full of water how can I fix this?

3 Trudie fletcher December 13, 2018 at 11:17 pm

The washer sounds like it’s spinning and washing but the drum isn’t turning

4 Dawn ball December 11, 2018 at 1:50 pm

I have a logic washing machine it keeps saying e62 but the washer is empty

5 Adeel December 9, 2018 at 6:12 pm

I have Logic L612WM15. It flashes on 60 and 40 degrees or wash rinse cycle lights. it simply won’t run and gives these errors. Does anyone knows whats the issue, Please let us know. Thanks

6 Steve Welch December 4, 2018 at 12:44 pm

My Logik L712wms13 no error codes showing just won’t spin,pump working ok.

7 Colin McMillan November 29, 2018 at 8:53 am

Hi i cant open my washine machine door error code has come on now i cant open the door at all its stuck with washine in it surely there must be a way of gettin the clothes out even if there is an error code

8 jade scott November 7, 2018 at 12:00 pm

error code E62 keeps coming up every 2 minutes during cycle and I have to press start to get it working again (every 2 mins) why is this happening and how can I fix it?

9 Donna Heard November 6, 2018 at 1:29 pm

Washing machine keeps displaying e62 error code what does this mean.

10 Adam October 26, 2018 at 1:05 pm

Our logik washing machine says it has 22mins left but has been on for hours. When you try switching it off at the wall and turning back on it just carries on. Do you have any idea of how to stop the wash/reset?

11 Suzanne September 14, 2018 at 8:54 am

8kg Logic Washer Model LIW814W15
Washes to last 12 minutes then stays on a loop – no final spin.
I have switched off – not from the mains – and put on spin only programme and same problem.
No error code showing.
Any suggestions?

12 Marita August 29, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Hei,
I have a dishwasher that shows error code e34. The water won’t get away either.

13 Jamie over July 18, 2018 at 7:53 am

Hi I have a logik LIW814W15 Washing machine and it not doing anything, it turns on but it doesn’t do anything, no mater what setting you put it on. The timer comes up as if to say it’s starting a cycle but that’s it just makes a groaning noise, doesn’t spin and doesn’t fill with water etc

14 Carol February 20, 2019 at 10:12 am

Logic washing machine not working no code all lights on drum filled up with water programme won’t start

15 Steven Emsley July 4, 2018 at 1:18 am

Logik L612WM13 Washing Machine. “E30” error code displayed=(door lock not operational or not responding). Removed door lock and identified 3 terminals L, N and C. Applied 240v across L and N and used Digital MultiMeter across C and N whereby under lock conditions, 240V is read on DMM. On the machine also, door DOES lock as normal. There is a burn mark on the pcb “S3” spade connector (that has a black coloured connector block). The connector was loose fitting but is now a tight fit. Burn mark connects to thick GREY wire which connects pcb to the pressure switch. All capacitors are visually okay, no signs of burnt resistors, no holes in triacs, no other signs of burning on the the pcb. All relays desoldered and 12v DC applied across coils, contacts DO switch over according to my DMM. So what now? I am baffled. Could this be a faulty pressure switch, motor brushes worn down, mains filter failure,…I don’t know where to go next. No info online other than error code listings.

16 Justin Baillie June 12, 2018 at 2:21 pm

hi. L612WM16 model.
was working fine. drainage pipe sliped off. i put it back. then too forever to fininh. now wont drain at all or function. lock sign is on. dounds like its trying to drain. i checked pipe again and its running though ok. so im stumped?

17 Manu June 5, 2018 at 7:12 pm

My Logik L612WM13 wash machine stops in the middle of the programme it’s set on, and does the exact cycle forever, any hints on how could i reset it to default?

18 Julie June 4, 2018 at 9:50 pm

I have a Logik L612WMS13 washing machine
And for some reason it will wash on a cycle but will not spin.
Also will not spin on just a spin cycle or a rinse and spin.
So basically it will not go into spin mode at all. But it is not showing any kind of error code.

19 Steven Emsley July 4, 2018 at 1:28 am

This to me sounds like a heater problem. If your heating element is faulty and the program is waiting for the water to heat up to desired/programmed temp. Because the heater is faulty, water will NEVER reach temperature. So, the program will NOT progress forward until the water does. The program will therefore wait and wait and wait and wait….

20 Umar May 15, 2018 at 2:05 pm

It showes 0:01 and is locked both child lock and wash lock with my clothes inside how do I unlock of fix this

21 Philip moon May 9, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Keep getting an error code e
What is the problem
Model L612wm13
Taking 2 hours to do a wash ??

22 shawn April 28, 2018 at 7:54 pm

hi ive got a L714wm12E and its been working fine for a while,it starts the program and only spins once then stops spinning when i start the wash,when i pause and restart the wash it only spins once again then stops again.there is no error code displayed.any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks

23 Vegard_A January 7, 2018 at 4:43 pm

After mine was repaired for a E4 error it started giving me a E8 error instead. Not sure, but it seems to be at the end or just after its finnished washing the dishes. ( E8 is not in the manual or anywhere I can find using google). The dishwasher is a “Logik LDW45W16N”.

24 nicole December 20, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Hello, mine is coming up with a E15 error message, I cannot find this anywhere on any websites, please could you tell me what this is please.

25 Amy Boyce December 2, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Logik Washing Machine shows E30 error code. Please help!!

26 DIY Project Help Tips December 2, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Amy Boyce,
A Logik Washing Machine showing the E30 error/fault code indicates there is an object not letting the door shut or an issue with the door switch assembly.
-Is the washer door shutting properly?
-Is the washing machine door making contact with the door switch assembly?

Can you tell us the model number of your Logik Washer?
It should be located around the washer door frame on the washer itself.
Open washer door and check for the model number decal.

27 Fergus Robertson October 26, 2017 at 10:39 am

Hi, I have a Logik L612WM15 washing machine. It won’t start any cycle and the 60° and 40° lights flash simultaneously.
Can anybody help?

28 nik October 26, 2017 at 12:24 am

My customer has an e22 eror
bauknecht wae 9140

29 Fiona Wetton September 26, 2017 at 12:34 pm

I have a logic with error 32 please help ?

30 MO August 20, 2017 at 7:17 am

I have a LOGIK washing machine which after working for 10 minutes error code E62 displays on monitor.

31 Aliyah August 7, 2017 at 8:54 am

Logik L612WMB14 keeps say E62 can you tell me why

32 Anil Griffin August 2, 2017 at 5:52 pm

I get error code E53

33 Julie mitchelson July 16, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Hi ..my Logik washing machine won’t start and the temperature buttons 60 and 40 are flashing..
Does anyone know what’s wrong with it?

34 Luke August 3, 2017 at 3:45 pm

I have the same issue. Did you resolve the problem?

35 Sarah June 14, 2017 at 8:06 pm

We have a problem with our machine it’s showing e21 and we have done everything on the list but nothing seems to work please help!!

36 David. Wood June 8, 2017 at 8:10 am

I have a Logik washing machine and it’s showing error code er1.

37 martha collins August 30, 2017 at 11:42 am

did you get this sorted – I have the same code :(

38 Scott May 29, 2017 at 5:04 pm

My Logik Washer L612wm15 won’t work.
It flashes on the 60 and 40 degrees or wash rinse cycle lights.

39 Andy May 21, 2017 at 10:33 am

Could someone advise please.
We have had our Logic L612WM15 washing machine for approx. 18 months.
Recently washing comes out unclean and it doesn’t seem to be heating up.
I would have suspected some kind of heat sensor fault or element but there is no fault code.
Do fault codes automatically display or is there some kind of key sequence to press to display them?

40 Julian Vincent May 10, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Hi, we have a Logik L712MW11 and are getting error code E8.

Can you confirm what this means?

Thanks

41 Kakey May 8, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Logic washing machine 033 possible error code stuck mid wash.
Switched off at socket and back on..now no display at all but still beeps!
Help!!

42 Susan hicks May 3, 2017 at 11:21 am

My Logik washing machine fills and the drum turns but it doesn’t do the final cycle of the wash.
It doesn’t drain and then E3 comes on the digital screen with a high beeping.

43 Steven Emsley July 4, 2018 at 1:41 am

Check your filter in the pump, (Bottom Right Front of machine) for coins, clips, hair or any debris no matter how small. Check drain hose for blockages and if connected to a U bend on the sink, check U bend for blockages. You WILL find you answer there.

44 Leslie pledger April 28, 2017 at 8:09 pm

I’ve got a Logik l712wm13 washing machine and it keeps coming up with e60 code.

45 DIY Project Help Tips May 3, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Leslie pledger,
LOGIK WASHER ERROR CODES = E30 or E60
Motor error or failure
The washing machine has detected an error on the washing machine’s main drive motor circuit.
-Check motor connector block
-Check motor carbon brushes where fitted
-Check wiring
-Check tacho connections
-Check motor

46 Raoul April 23, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Dishwasher model: LDWTT13E
DELAY PROBLEM: It shows H: and then the numbers varies from 0 to 24, i.e. H:0, H:1, H:2, H:3, H:4, and so on until H:24, then it start again with H:, and so on; It’s cyclical.
Do you have an idea of what could be the problem?
How can I stop this cyclical number in H:0?
This happens when I close the door of the dishwasher.

47 Joe April 5, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Getting error code e21 on LOGIK Washer.
I have checked all the pipes and they are fine/clear.
The pump is working fine as I have filled the washing machine with water then set it to drain only and the water is being pumped out with no problem.
The problem is it is still trying to drain water when it is empty.

48 DIY Project Help Tips April 6, 2017 at 11:55 pm

Joe,
LOGIK Washer Error Code E21 means SLOW DRAIN.
This indicates there is something clogged in the filter or in the hose from the tub to the pump.
Check these areas for anything blocking and remove them or clean.
This should resolve the E21 error code.

49 j March 20, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Logik Washer – E30 error code.

50 Kerry Matthews February 23, 2017 at 9:44 am

My LOGIK washing machine has got an E60 error on it. Is this something I can fix easily, if so how much?

51 Trevor Hodges January 31, 2017 at 12:15 pm

My Logik Washing Machine gets error code 64?

52 Tanya mcewan January 27, 2017 at 8:55 am

I have a logik washing machine with Error code 70.

53 Paul Bainbridge December 11, 2016 at 3:54 pm

I have logik l612wms13.
It says error code 30 but door lock fully operational.

54 syed December 5, 2016 at 12:18 pm

My Logic washing machine is not doing anything, the display is working fine but showing the lock sign with everything showing on display.
There is no noise and the door is locked.

55 DIY Project Help Tips December 6, 2016 at 1:29 am

Syed,
Can you give us your LOGIK washing machine model number?
We can assist further from there.

56 trevor December 4, 2016 at 12:38 pm

I have a Logik washing machine that show error code 53.

57 sandra trevo November 24, 2016 at 5:48 pm

My logik machine isnt displaying an error code, but the rinse and spin lights are flashing continually.

58 Julie obrien November 14, 2016 at 7:02 pm

My Logik washer/dryer model L614WD13 shows error code 13.
Description just says dryer malfunction.
Is this something i can sort myself?

59 DIY Project Help Tips November 14, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Julie obrien,
Try checking that the dryer lint screen, dryer vent hose, and wall where heat expels are not blocked with lint.

60 Emily Pickard October 6, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Logik washing machine, error code e53

61 DIY Project Help Tips October 6, 2016 at 8:32 pm

Emily Pickard,
Logik Washing Machine Error Code E53 = Motor Error Sensing Communication Issue.
There may be a communications error from the motor.
Check motor to be sure all wire harnesses are secure.

62 David Colenso September 27, 2016 at 10:16 am

My brand new 8kg L814WM15 LOGIK washing machine will not commence its program after pressing the Power and Start buttons on Cotton intensive wash. A padlock is displayed adjacent to the 1.22 displayed on the LED display. A humming noise is heard. There is cold water supply and mains power. Please can you advise how I can get the machine to operate? I have opened and closed the front door a number of times, removed the transit bolts and put a little detergent in the dispenser, but nothing happens on all cycles tried?

63 Colin mclelland September 18, 2016 at 11:12 am

My Logik washing machine works once a day, then will not drain a 2nd time with error code 21, but it works 1st time.

64 DIY Project Help Tips September 19, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Colin mclelland,
Logik Washing machine Error Code 21:
Washer has not drained in time allowed.
Washing machine fails to drain out water.

Here is what to check:
-Check that filter is not blocked
-Check drain hose is clear of any blockage
-Check wiring to drain pump
-Check drain pump is not faulty
-Check level sensor or switch
-Check wiring to level sensor