Godrej Washer Error Codes. Godrej washing machines have digital displays to show information. The digital display shows wash time, washing mode, and any error codes that may occur. Error code E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, or EE will show when the washer encounters a problem. If an error code shows on the display, how do you know what the code means? The list of all fuzzy logic Godrej washing machine error codes and troubleshooting methods are shown below. Below are error codes that occur on most Godrej washers.
Godrej Washing Machine Error Codes – Digital Display Shows Error Code
Godrej Washer Error Code E1 Definition = WATER NOT FLOWING INTO WASH SPIN TUB WITHIN 15 MINUTES
HOW TO FIX THE WASHER AND CLEAR THE ERROR CODE E1?
– Check the water supply to be sure water is connected properly to washer.
– Is the water valve going to the washer turned on?
– If water hose is connected to washer, be sure the water valve is not clogged or damaged.
Godrej Washer Error Code E2 Definition = WATER NOT DRAINING FROM WASHER TUB
HOW TO FIX THE WASHER AND CLEAR THE ERROR CODE E2?
– If water does not drain from the washer, the display will show E2 error code with beeping after 5 minutes of starting draining.
– To clear the error, put the draining hose straight into the drain on the ground orclean the drain hose if clogged.
– When opening and closing the lid, the washer will come out of the error mode and will begin draining once again.
Godrej Washer Error Code E3 Definition = LID HAS BEEN OPENED DURING SPIN OPERATION
HOW TO FIX THE WASHER AND CLEAR THE ERROR CODE E3?
– When the washer is in spin mode and the lid is opened, the washer will show E3 on the display and beep.
– Close the lid and the washer will clear the error and go into operation mode.
Godrej Washer Error Code E4 Definition = WASHER LOAD SENSES IMBALANCE
HOW TO FIX THE WASHER AND CLEAR THE ERROR CODE E4?
– When the washer senses a load imbalance, the washer will attempt to fix this 2 times.
– If the washer goes into the imbalance mode the 3rd time, the error code E4 will show on the display.
– The washer will need to be manually balanced by moving the clothing around evenly.
– Rebalancing the tub will clear the E4 error code.
Godrej Washer Error Code E5 Definition = CHILD LOCK IS ON AND LID HAS BEEN OPENED
HOW TO FIX THE WASHER AND CLEAR THE ERROR CODE E5?
– When the washer is in child lock and the lid is opened, the washer will show E5 error and beep.
– To clear the error close the lid and resume washing.
– Turn off child lock if it has been set accidently.
Godrej Washer Error Code EE Definition = WATER PRESSURE SENSOR DOES NOT SENSE WATER
HOW TO FIX THE WASHER AND CLEAR THE ERROR CODE EE?
– The EE error means the water pressure sensor is not functioning properly during operation.
– Washing machine will beep when the EE error code is shown.
– To clear the error code, inspect the water pressure sensor to be sure it is installed properly.
– The water pressure sensor may be clogged and therefore showing the error code EE.
– Make sure the washer has water going to it and the water pressure sensor.
Godrej Washing Machine Service Manuals & Washer Parts
If you need a Godrej washing machine Owners or Service Manual, see below to find all Godrej washers.
GWF 580PX User Manual
GWF 600FX User Manual
GWF 620PX User Manual
GWS 700PS User Manual
WT EON 650 PF Service Manual
If you cannot find the error code your Godrej washer is displaying, let us know the model number of your washer and the error code it shows. Leave your question below and we will assist you in clearing the error code from your Godrej washing machine.