Bosch Washing Machine Error Fault Codes

Here is information that will assist you in identifying what may be making your Bosch washer display an error code. Identifying what the error or fault code is will help you to repair your washer. The Bosch specific error fault codes below are to give you an idea as to what part is at fault. You may have to do further troubleshooting to find what may be causing the fault for that specific part.

Bosch Washing Machine Error Codes

BOSCH Washing Machine Error/Fault Codes – Probable Fault Identifiers

Bosch Logixx WAS Series Washing Machine Error Codes

F16
Door lock error

F17
Inlet valve error detected

F18
Drain error detected

F23
Anti flood device has been activated

F34

Uncontrolled motor startup

F06
Short on NTC Detected on hot water intake

F07
Open circuit NTC Open circuit wiring

F08
Door open when program started

F09
Unexpected heating

F10
Communication error

F11
Overheating

F12
Short circuit

F13
Mains voltage too high

F14
Mains voltage too low

F15
Faulty temperature sensor on motor PCB

F16
Faulty rinse sensor Displayed only in test

If your Bosch Washing Machine Error Code is not listed here, check
Google or YouTube to find the exact error code your Bosch is displaying.

NEED WASHER PARTS? Over 6,000 New and Discounted Washing
Machine Replacement Parts For ALL Washing Machine Models

Here are error codes for Amana, Asko, Beko, Bosch, Daewoo, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire,
GE, Haier, Hotpoint, Kenmore, LG, Maytag, Samsung, and Whirlpool washers.
Here are Washing Machine Error Codes For All Washing Machines.

Need assistance with finding an error code for your washer?
Ask your question below and we will be happy to assist.

Parts: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers
Appliance Parts for Refrigerators Washers Dryers Dishwashers

1 Ivan November 4, 2016 at 9:16 pm

I have problem with my washing machine waw32640eu.
When I start program I get 2 error codes E81 and E00.
After that the machine works fine..
What does it mean?

2 Mike and Sara April 8, 2016 at 3:54 am

I have a Bosch front loader that occasionally shows a error code F18. Yes it understand that this could be a pump problem, can you advise if this could be a filter that allows drainage that is slowing the draining and if i can find a filter and clean it prior to getting a service person out?

DIY Project Help Tips 3 DIY Project Help Tips April 8, 2016 at 8:32 pm

Mike and Sara,
If your Bosch washer has a front debris drain pump filter, clean it out. If not the pump may be clogged or jammed by a foreign object. Also check the drain hose to be sure it is not crimped or bent and therefore not letting the washer drain. What is the model number of your Bosch washer?

4 Caz April 2, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Does anyone know what error code E:00 is on my Bosch maxx 6 washing machine? Can’t seem to find what this error relates to… Just switched it on and the error code on. It’s not mid cycle and the door is opening… I have cleaned out the drain. Any ideas?

DIY Project Help Tips 5 DIY Project Help Tips April 4, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Caz,
E00 error code on Bosch washing machine usually indicates a bad control board in the washer. This page on RepairClinic will assist you if you need the control board. Bosch washer parts. Be sure you order the correct part for your Bosch Maxx 6.

6 Kiavoush rod March 18, 2016 at 11:38 pm

I have a Bosch washing machine. It show error E33 in digital screen. Does anybody what is it??? Thanks

DIY Project Help Tips 7 DIY Project Help Tips March 21, 2016 at 11:20 pm

Kiavoush,
Are you sure the error code is E33 on your Bosch washer? Is it possibly E3? What is the model number of your Bosch washer?

8 Kiavoush March 18, 2016 at 8:39 pm

What’s error code e3 mean in this kind of washing machine for Bosch 32794eu?

DIY Project Help Tips 9 DIY Project Help Tips March 18, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Kiavoush,
The Bosch washing machine error code E3 means that the door is not seen as closed even if it is. This is due to a faulty door interlock switch. Replace the door interlock switch.

10 joe m February 2, 2016 at 12:18 am

Thanks I’ll check again and get back to you.

11 joe m January 31, 2016 at 11:33 pm

I have a Bosch nexxt 300 series washer. The bearing went out and the tub stopped. I had a repair friend help me replace the rear tub and bearing and it worked except it skips the spin cycle.
I went through the error codes and found 1 for the door being open that was me.
And P:03 d:08. Motor sensor fail.
Does this mean that my motor is bad?
Is there a way to reset the machine like most things?
Is there a button or breaker that I can switch?

DIY Project Help Tips 12 DIY Project Help Tips February 1, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Joe M,
If your washer was working properly before replacing the bearing, you may have inadvertently disconnected a wire harness on the motor or on the control board when you had the washer apart. Retrace all wire harnesses and find one that is most likely loose. If that is not the issue let us know and we can assist from there.

13 Chris January 22, 2016 at 5:55 am

I have a Bosch Axxis + Washer WAS24460 UC with error code F:34. The door mechanism is making noise and locking then unlocking constantly until the error message pops up. How can I reset?

DIY Project Help Tips 14 DIY Project Help Tips January 22, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Chris,
The error code of F34 on your Bosch washing machine is a door lock fault. Remove and replace the door lock assembly.
The Bosch washing machine manual says this…
Door lock is broken SAFETY ERROR – switch ON/OFF for reset Normal mode
Door hook is stuck – washing program is aborted – check door lock
Door is stuck – door is unlocked, if possible – check mechanism
Stiff gasket – operator control actions are blocked – check wire harness

15 gerti March 2, 2016 at 10:19 am

Bosch WM10S420GR/1/ FD 8812 200560

I changed two switch door to new and still gives me the same error (f34).
how do I reset?
what can I do?
I checked and electronic package and is ok.
Thanks!

DIY Project Help Tips 16 DIY Project Help Tips March 3, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Gerti,
Bosch washer F34 indicates a fault in the door lock circuit. The lock and/or main control board may have failed. Open the door and check that the door latch pin is ok. Is it being fully pushed to activate the lock? Let us know what you find.

17 Perry P. January 9, 2016 at 3:16 am

We have been getting an 01 error message indicating a water intake problem. We disconnected the hoses, checked/cleaned the screen caps and reconnected them. Looks like the error occurs during the rinse and spin cycles. Suggestions? Thanks.

18 Greg January 1, 2016 at 7:08 pm

My Bosch washing machines has an error code E13 come up about half way through the cycle. What does the error code mean??

DIY Project Help Tips 19 DIY Project Help Tips January 6, 2016 at 12:32 am

Greg,
Bosch washer error code E13 indicates that your pump is taking too long to empty. The drain filter and pump needs cleaned out. Check, clean, and run a test cycle.

20 Nikki December 7, 2015 at 10:35 pm

I have an compact washing machine from Bosch, type SE5P1B with the error code E14, it even gave E18 as well once! Hope you can help me out with what this fault means!

DIY Project Help Tips 21 DIY Project Help Tips December 7, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Nikki,
The E18 error code on a Bosch washing machine indicates a draining time out.
This could happen for a couple of reasons:
1) blockage inside the filter
2) blockage inside the draining hose
3) problem with the pump

22 parvin November 27, 2015 at 5:17 pm

I have a Bosch washing machine. It show error E23 in digital screen. I don’t now what is it? Can you help me?

DIY Project Help Tips 23 DIY Project Help Tips December 1, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Parvin,
Bosch washing machine error code E23 means there is a drain issue. Have you cleared the filter, made sure the drain hose is not clogged or blocked, made sure the drain pump itself is not clogged or jammed?

24 Mark Lovibind January 9, 2016 at 7:46 am

I have a similar problem & can’t reset my Logixx8 washing machine. Is there an easy way to reset or does it need to be looked at as E:23 error is not going away ? Cheers , Mark

25 Anne October 19, 2015 at 9:13 am

I have a Bosch Washing machine (Model No: WAS3289EU). I get a F57 fault error code that shows in the digital screen. What is this exactly and how to resolve this problem?

DIY Project Help Tips 26 DIY Project Help Tips October 19, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Anne,
Bosch washer error code F57 means there is a communication issue and or a logic problem with the control board. Turn the power off for a few hours and see if that resets the controls.